Website The Barber Shop Marketing
- Manage day-to-day communication and coordination with clients in conjunction with the Account Supervisor/Relationship Manager or Principal on behalf of the agency.
- Assist in formulating and managing campaigns and initiatives from conception to production.
- Demonstrate effective project management skills on multiple projects simultaneously while facilitating project adherence to client standards and campaign strategies.
- Coordinate, organize and make physical arrangements for pitches and presentations.
- Assist with development of responses to Request for Proposals (RFP).
- Undertaking administrative tasks.
- Coordinate with creative, media, and digital departments on details regarding deadlines, budgets, and production.
- Work with vendors to ensure timeliness of project deliverables and accurate execution.
- Handle and assist in creation of monthly reports as needed for clients.
- Establish and monitor client budgets and keep flowcharts up to date.
- Set up jobs and work orders and coordinate with accounting department to set in place billing schedules.
- Work with accounting department to coordinate all client billing and ensure budgets are met. Reconcile any billing discrepancies as needed.
- Monitor effectiveness of campaigns.
- Excellent Excel and Power Point knowledge.
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written.
- Basic presentation skills.
- Demonstrated maturity in a business environment.
- Senior AE or Principal
- BS/BA in Marketing, Journalism, Business or similar.
- 2+ years’ experience in an agency environment in an account coordinator or assistant/junior AE position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com