TBS is looking for interns to join our team! This internship was created to start ASAP with opportunities to continue through Fall 2019. As an intern, you’ll work closely with our media and digital team to deliver top results to our clients. You’ll receive ample client exposure with vendors and meetings, and master working on multiple brands and industries in media and copywriting. You’ll learn and grow through collaboration and direct support from our media director, digital director, and agency team, for a well-rounded experience of life at an agency.
Our ideal candidate should be comfortable in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines and collaboration. You’ll be able to follow a results-focused schedule, have impeccable attention to detail, and excellent copywriting skills. An inquisitive approach is encouraged; this internship is a supportive role where many inner-workings of the job are taught to the applicant. Applicants that are looking to get their foot in the door at an advertising agency who are driven and thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment are encouraged to apply.
This internship is paid.
Responsibilities and duties
Media Buying/Planning Process and Maintenance
- Provide research and support to media team as needed
- Maintenance of schedules
- Prepare quarterly recaps for all clients
- Manage post buy process for all clients
- Send pre and post logs to clients
- Provide digital team with copywriting jobs weekly
- Research and informational focused content for client websites and press releases
- Current undergraduate junior or senior student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Advertising/Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Driven and research focused with impeccable attention to detail
- A multitasker who juggles multiple projects at once on a tight deadline
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must
- A genuine interest in pursuing Marketing or Advertising as a career path
- Desire to learn and work in a high-growth, dynamic and fast-paced environment
Minimum of 3-4 days per week, up to 30 hours
Only local candidates will be considered
Please email resume to email@example.com and reference “2019 Intern” in the subject.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
TBS is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.