We are seeking an experienced SEO (Search Engine Optimization) professional responsible for the SEO success of our client accounts. As the resident expert in SEO who stays on top of the current algorithm and ranking signals, the SEO & Content Manager is confident to work autonomously and build, deploy, and optimize strategies uniquely crafted for each client. Efforts will be focused on meeting organic KPIs as well as supporting client retention by utilizing clear communication, relationship building, and delivering results. Developing reporting and effectively communicating those reports to clients, alongside managing client requests and education, is one of your strong points. Internally, you’ll report to the President and Account Leadership teams. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
- Complete in-depth analysis of client websites, including sitemap recommendations, page structure, page titles, headings, redirects, content analysis, backlink profile, and competitive analysis
- Ensure Google Search Console and Google Analytics are setup and accurate, as well as create client projects in our internal SEO tools
- Determine/understand each client’s SEO goals and set expectations, strategy concepting, and timelines
- Develop and complete contracted monthly strategies for each client
- Develop and present customized, SEO updates and monthly reports to the internal team and client
- Manage client requests and engage with client for inquiries and education, approvals
- Manage on-site SEO performance by monitoring and improving on-site optimization such as internal link structure, potential indexation issues, and develop, review, and improve content
- Manage off-site SEO performance by ensuring all relevant listings are claimed, verified, accurate and up to date
- Monitor and manage backlink profile by uncovering locally and industry-relevant opportunities, ensure citations are accurate and up-to-date, and manage disavows as needed
- Provide direction and content for projects to ensure all digital accounts are optimized to support SEO efforts
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a strong attention to detail
- 3+ years hands-on experience managing SEO for across various B2B and B2C accounts
- Experience working with an SEO agency managing multiple clients preferred
- Familiarity with the technical aspects of various CMS and server configurations such as WordPress and Google Cloud
- Experience with a variety of SEO reporting tools including SEM Rush or Ahrefs, plus crawlers such as Screaming Frog
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
No contractors or recruiters, please.
TBS is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.