Account Coordinator Position
Account Coordinator will work closely with the client service teams to support them in their everyday tasks. This role will involve working on tasks such as obtaining and analyzing media, performing administrative duties, and developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and vendors. Coordinator will also confirm media placement, send traffic and creative, learn about and use agency tools and software, and perform other duties as assigned. In this role, you should be well-organized with strong research skills and an eye for detail, disciplined, organized yet flexible, with a positive attitude.
- Train and learn Advantage Agency software for project and time management
- Request and send weekly pre and/or post logs (meticulously check against orders to make sure spots are running, address any discrepancies)
- Assist in implementing, monitoring and troubleshooting projects
- Provide administrative and clerical support
- Help build rapport with clients and vendors
- Prepare reports and presentation decks as needed
- Provide research and support to client service team as needed
Experience and Skills
- Two years minimum agency experience
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as member of a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Ability to work with detailed information
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No contractors or recruiters, please.
TBS is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.